Blogmas – The Bookbug Way
I am so excited to share with you my December Bookbug plans. At this point, I should announce that Bookbugworld has officially commenced the Blogmas celebrations for 2018. This is my very first attempt and I have to tell you that this blogmas will happen in my own style. Instead of fussing about posting every single day, here in Bookbugworld, we are going to celebrate the spirit of Christmas which is prominent everywhere in December. On my way to home, I saw a church all lighted up with stars and fairy lights in red and green.
Now we don’t have winter or snow here in the south of India. But we do have our own merry way of celebrating December. Keeping up with that, bookbugworld’s blogmas will be in my own style.
Here is a sneak peek of what to expect in Blogmas :
- December is going to be all about Christmas reads. I have lined up a bunch of Christmas reads and I will be sharing my thoughts about these books with you all month long.
- Even though I wont be able to post every single day, the frequency of posts will be definitely on the upside. More posts, more fun!!
- Any post we make this month will have a little bit of Christmas touch. Not to mention, a few surprises I have in store. Isn’t that what December is all about? Surprise gifts and unplanned visits!
- In the first week of December, I am going to try my first ever readathon, #tistheseasonathon. I have planned to read a few books for that which I will be sharing with you soon. The readathon begins on the 3rd of December and ends by the 9th of December, 2018. For more information, you can visit this Youtube channel, Bookables by Heather.
- To be honest, I don’t have a Christmas celebration at my home. But we never fail to get into the spirit of Christmas and have our own kind of Christmas tradition in a minimal way.
- This is the finale of the Holidays this year. Lets make it a happy occasion and express our gratitude to this beautiful world and life by spreading joy to all.
Hope you all have a lovely December!!!